Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're a sensitive bunch over the park so if he did join they'd hate him from day 1 for "betraying" them. And even if he did love them, as long as he tried to win every game for us and didn't wear his LFC shirt in the dugout at Goodison I wouldn't care. I'm fed up of settling for second best. I'd rather have a manager who could win us something but I didn't like than someone who is a sound lad but has zero experience.

I see your point...and admire those who can take the higher road...my heart says no no no....my brain says, I don't actually think he is that good a manager without £££

Stubbs has no experience will make him a massive gamble, plus he got no charm when he talking to the media and who going to want to come and play for him, we need a bigger name cos we deserve it.

...yeah, I agree. We have been a *great success* under Moyes and the club is run in a sound fashion according to the official line on things. A plum job to be had in one of the top leagues in world football.

So it makes you wonder a bit, doesn't it, that the calibre of candidates so far trailed in front of us have been lower end PL managers, newly promoted Championship managers, three fellers who put the cones out at FF, and a retiring ex-captain.

That's what our American cousins call 'a disconnect', right there.

I find Evertonians not wanting the best for our club cringworthy, because of what someone said when he managed our rivals, the less we have in common with Chelsea fans the better, and yet despite all there mardarsing they got another trophy, but **** it he called us a small club blah blah blah, let get ****ing alan stubbs in he doesn't think we are a small club. Great stuff

I couldn't care less about Chelsea, I do about Everton though and tbh honest i'd rather we found someone who in the past hasn't disrespected the club at every possible chance whilst the manager of our fiercest rivals.

What are you on about Stubbs for? Find a post where i'v mentioned Stubbs, or am I missing something and it's a two horse race between him and Benitez.

...yeah, I agree. We have been a *great success* under Moyes and the club is run in a sound fashion according to the official line on things. A plum job to be had in one of the top leagues in world football.

So it makes you wonder a bit, doesn't it, that the calibre of candidates so far trailed in front of us have been lower end PL managers, newly promoted Championship managers, three fellers who put the cones out at FF, and a retiring ex-captain.

Funny thing is though Dave, I have not seen very much about possible new managers in the press at all. Probably different up there though I guess.

I don't bother posting now but had to say that's a classic which sums up our situation!

Funny thing is though Dave, I have not seen very much about possible new managers in the press at all. Probably different up there though I guess.

What you see is what we all see mate: a limited field.

As I say, very strange that all the success Moyes has had at Everton, according to the narrative set, that we 're left with a managerial field inferior to Wolves (and probably Stokes soon).

Either we're not the successful organisation we've been told we are - requiring 'the big shoes' of Moyes to filled by a 'significant' successor, or Kenwright and Elstone are now turning slowly toward the quality manager file and about to get their contact books out.

I wonder which it could be?

I see your point...and admire those who can take the higher road...my heart says no no no....my brain says, I don't actually think he is that good a manager without £££

Aside from Ba he speant no money at chelsea, had a good squad and won a trophy he had a a squad that is in the main a bunch of Kunts he kept them quiet when usually you would hear about unrest for his first 15 matches he was being absolutely hammered by the chav fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back