Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albeit Benitez had more games than Di Matteo, his record with Chelsea is near identical with his and yet he gets the nod over Di Matteo? Plus Chelsea have played poorly in many games you expect them to win.

What you see is what we all see mate: a limited field.

As I say, very strange that all the success Moyes has had at Everton, according to the narrative set, that we 're left with a managerial field inferior to Wolves (and probably Stokes soon).

Either we're not the successful organisation we've been told we are - requiring 'the big shoes' of Moyes to filled by a 'significant' successor, or Kenwright and Elstone are now turning slowly toward the quality manager file and about to get their contact books out.

I wonder which it could be?

Indeed. They might surprise us mind...........then again.

"A managerial field inferior to Wolves and Stoke "?
Leave it out,I've read some rubbish on here of late but this takes the biscuit.

Aside from Ba he speant no money at chelsea, had a good squad and won a trophy he had a a squad that is in the main a bunch of Kunts he kept them quiet when usually you would hear about unrest for his first 15 matches he was being absolutely hammered by the chav fans

I meant managing clubs with money who have already invested and have further capacity to invest....I was also going to say what hibberts 3rd leg did...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back