Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an article on that very site that said he flew back from Heathrow last night...

The article says it's looking likely he'll sign a new contract with Porto...

It also goes on to mention he's been in meetings with the directors of two Premier League clubs, both from the top half of the table.

My computers translation must be wrong but it doesn't say that at all for mine, says offer is on table but he isn't going to sign, along those lines.

google tranlate said:
Vítor Pereira started Monday outside the country to listen to what leaders of both clubs had to submit. Clubs are British and the first half of the Premier League table.

it says he met with a team (or 2 teams?) in the top half of the prem table... :)

Stubbs has no experience will make him a massive gamble, plus he got no charm when he talking to the media and who going to want to come and play for him, we need a bigger name cos we deserve it.
For perspective Stubbs crapped on this club 3 times by pushing rooney to go to utd, by the whole cancer clause contract negotiations and his performance in the kirkby batlights video.
He is just below Benitez on my list and the nearest I would have that classless gimp to this club would be under the team coach.
Stubbs is the worst possibility, imho of course...

For perspective Stubbs crapped on this club 3 times by pushing rooney to go to utd, by the whole cancer clause contract negotiations and his performance in the kirkby batlights video.
He is just below Benitez on my list and the nearest I would have that classless gimp to this club would be under the team coach.
Stubbs is the worst possibility, imho of course...

Agreed. With Bilic in there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back