Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a couple of occasions during this thread I have remarked that I had expected there would have been some German involvement in the recruiting process.
I expect that David Moyes may have put the Rangnick name forward,as we know he was both a student and a fan of the German Bundesliga.

I have a feeling that we may see Rangnick involved in some capacity ,either as manager or mentor to a younger man such as Stubbs or Neville.

Maybe he's "sure" what he thinks about the others (good or bad), but is uncertain about Martinez so wants another look?

If he is uncertain then Martinez would be out by now, no way would Kenwright would give a second interview if he was uncertain. I recken this will be the final talks between, Hughes had 2 interviews and was signed a few hours after the second interview.

I think Bill's doing the right thing here, making sure he interviews all the candidates, obviously he's got his favorite, but he's defo tryna do right by the club here, 2 top class managers have been interviewed so far so I like the ambition.

If he is uncertain then Martinez would be out by now, no way would Kenwright would give a second interview if he was uncertain. I recken this will be the final talks between, Hughes had 2 interviews and was signed a few hours after the second interview.
Difference is that Stoke never interview anyone else (as stupid as it sounds) and there is a lot of Stoke fans who think that there was an agreement with Hughes in place done a few months ago.

This second interview would it be a sky exclusive ?
"" A source close to the club has revealed that Roberto Martinez is due to meet Bill Kenwright today to discuss the managers job at Everton"
Be wary of such statements ,very wary !

Status
Not open for further replies.