Moyes - Success or Failure

Moyes, Where do you stand with him?

• Final season to achieve something.

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Should never be allowed to leave, regardless.

Votes: 35 64.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like the poll option really (don't take it personal Ghost.)

It's either now or never and there's no in between. I would have liked an option that said "Re-evaluate at year end or end of contract" or a middle option like that.

I voted "never let him go regardless" because I do remember how dire it was under Smith. But I don't necessarily agree with "never."
Im sorry to tell yeah i have it from a top source its his last season,he wanted out the start of the season.lets hope im wrong.

Davey moyes,
davey moyes,
davey davey moyes,
we play boring negative predictable football but the majority of our fans dont care,
davey davey moyes

Don't like the poll option really (don't take it personal Ghost.)

It's either now or never and there's no in between. I would have liked an option that said "Re-evaluate at year end or end of contract" or a middle option like that.

I voted "never let him go regardless" because I do remember how dire it was under Smith. But I don't necessarily agree with "never."

Well because that option is almost like saying, shove your head in the sand or paper over the cracks. Success or failure, there is no inbetween that I am interested in, not after 9 years at the job.

Moyes is stagnating here but he will never leave or get booted simple as.
He is a great manager and done great for us but i think he has taken us as far as he can he is simply going stale.
Even the balance of our squad was wrong before the season started no left back cover,no proper right or left winger,no midfield enforcer and a weak frontline except cahill.

Ill be honest i think the club would crumble without Davey, im talking relegation, administration etc.
Not with lying kenwrong in charge.
If we lose to west brom he will be back in the media saying he is talking to 3 potential investers like he was a few months back.
If moysie does walk i cant imagine anyone working for billy liar except alan irvine.

I think when Davy gets some real proper investment, you'll see his true worth, his invesments have born fruits more OFTEN than not, he makes mistakes - but he is the man for this club.

I think when Davy gets some real proper investment, you'll see his true worth, his invesments have born fruits more OFTEN than not, he makes mistakes - but he is the man for this club.
When will moysie get some real proper investment here

When will moysie get some real proper investment here

thats the question, look at it his success - its measured with time, he has has marginal success with limited resources in relation to the teams around him.

He has been better for longer periods, but yes our patience is wearing thin. I think it's more frustration rather than ' Moyes out ' type of behavior - we all know the quality in the side, but some players are disrupting it.

I don't think Moyes can make any excuses with not having a money to spend - he was always great when dealing and wheeling, but the way he spent money from Lescott's sale can be heavily questioned looking at Distin/Heitinga/Billy, plus I believe current crop of players we have is seriously underachieving at the moment.

Last edited:
Honestly?

Some people define the word clueless.

The OP doesnt even feel Everton is worth his time or energy, a glory seeking United fan if I ever saw 1.

thats the question, look at it his success - its measured with time, he has has marginal success with limited resources in relation to the teams around him.

He has been better for longer periods, but yes our patience is wearing thin. I think it's more frustration rather than ' Moyes out ' type of behavior - we all know the quality in the side, but some players are disrupting it.
I think moysie is a great manager but i think he needs to move for himself to fulfil his potential.
We cannot compete anymore with no dosh and all the squads are catching up with us quality wise.
He will win things im sure but he needs money to do it.

I don't think Moyes can make any excuses with not having a money to spend - he was always great when dealing and wheeling, but the way he spent money from Lescott's sale can be heavily questioned looking at Distin/Heitinga/Billy, plus I believe current crop of players we have is seriously underachieving at the moment.

I think the best buy out of those lot is distin

Status
Not open for further replies.