Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good club for him which is a club with limited aspirations which is to stay in the PL every season with a limited budget.

It's his bread a butter job that,which he'll excel in.

He'll get 40-50 points a season there.

Most seem happy with it. When you see some of the other names getting mentioned, sacred to death of some of them.

Sherwood has said he would love it. :eek:

He buys well and I think Sunderland's problem over the past decade or so is that while they spent money, they spent it on all the wrong players. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't your 2 best signings since say 2005 Lee Cattermole and Jermain Defoe?

Most seem happy with it. When you see some of the other names getting mentioned, sacred to death of some of them.

Sherwood has said he would love it. :eek:
I wouldn't let Sherwood manage a 5-a-side team the horrific whopper.

Moyes will get you mid table given time, just don't expect anything more than that.

Good appointment - after the last five years ( actually make that 40-50 years) Sunderland fans will think him a god if he can get a couple of top ten finishes! Think they've only had two seventh places under Reid in my 45 year life time ( and we think we have it tough) So from Moyes POV he is not under that much pressure. Like Sunderland and their fans so hope he does ok - but obviously not too well!

Pity the Mags went down otherwise the Fat Spanish Waiter would be rubbing his hands in glee at forthcoming derbies. To me Moyes let himself down in losing so many games against that lot over the park and big teams

Last edited:
Good appointment - after the last five years ( actually make that 40-50 years) Sunderland fans will think him a god if he can get a couple of top ten finishes! Think they've only had two seventh places under Reid in my 45 year life time ( and we think we have it tough) So from Moyes POV he is not under that much pressure. Like Sunderland and their fans so hope he does ok - but obviously not too well!
Haway Bruce got us 10th. Surprised you've not heard him mention it

2je49qr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back