Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes to west ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing what’s best for the club should come before loyalty. Everton would do well to learn this.
I dunno - seems there is far too little loyalty in modern football. Imagine we had sacked Moyes for finishing 17th the year before getting fourth, or Man Utd sacking Fergie after his mediocre start, or Liverpool sacking Shankley for taking too long to achieve success.

"But I can only ever talk good about Everton and what the Everton supporters were like during my time there. They were fantastic.

"They gave me great support and great backing, especially in the early days.

"People forget we had a top team at Everton. By the end of the time there we had a really top team and maybe it was only a bit of money missing from having a good challenge at the top end with the players we had.

This is a quote from Moyesy after Sunday's game sounds like he's trying to make a case for coming back.

"But I can only ever talk good about Everton and what the Everton supporters were like during my time there. They were fantastic.

"People forget we had a top team at Everton. By the end of the time there we had a really top team and maybe it was only a bit of money missing from having a good challenge at the top end with the players we had.

This is a quote from Moyesy after Sunday's game sounds like he's trying to make a case for coming back.

Nah I think that's just an honest reflection.

Wouldn't surprise me. He was jaw flapping about being a "top 6" manager the other day.

Considering Everton now have a bit of money, may be looking for a new manager, and he may be looking for a new job, it does come across like he's trying to plant a seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back