Mr bates v the Post Office

Utter nonsense.

The Post Office both investigated and prosecuted it.

Which meant they presented all the evidence, that they had gathered or lack of it, via their own self appointed legal team.

There was no reason whatsoever for CPS involvement and the fact that the Post Office where able to do this, without third party involvement, ie the CPS or checks and balances, is one of the things that’s under heavy scrutiny.

Must do better.
It’s one of the original organisations of the state that has or had such powers. Other examples are local authorities, HMRC, the FCA et al.

I was chatting to my mother about it all, and she was damming of the part-time vicar, “God will judge her son, and she’ll have the mark of Cain”.

Basically, she has blood on her hands.

So apart from Mr Ed (Davey), I see that Farage is now asking what the knighted Keir Starmer who was head of the CPS at the time knew about all this and why the CPS didn’t get involved and investigate. Apparently the CPS had the power to do so, but didn’t. …Probably too busy prosecuting Jimmy Savile, oh no wait…..
Hey I thought we weren't getting political!
Quite frankly, every MP who was asked for help and didn't pursue it is due a slap.

The petition to have her CBE stripped away from her is set to pass 1,000,000 signitures within the next 10 minutes.

That woman deserves public humiliation for her role in it all.
Other than her, the truth has been clear for a long time, I have followed this for years. It takes a TV programme for a government to act. They are also acting as if it had nothing to do with them.
There are deaths involved as well. Any football supporter gets the picture.

GB news and the racist farage using this crime to make political capital on starmer, and of course drunken uncle knobhead repeats it without doing a lick research. Classy, very classy.

It’s always easy to spot those with little input and even less credibility with their use of frankly abusive insults…not you of course, you are always perfectly reasonable and civil…….

So apart from Mr Ed (Davey), I see that Farage is now asking what the knighted Keir Starmer who was head of the CPS at the time knew about all this and why the CPS didn’t get involved and investigate. Apparently the CPS had the power to do so, but didn’t. …Probably too busy prosecuting Jimmy Savile, oh no wait…..
Figures.

Always turning a blind eye to the crime's of the state.

There'll be champagne corks popped at MI5 when he's made PM.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back