MSP Sports Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton: Significant 777 Partners update emerges at Goodison Park

Published about an hour ago
Everton will need significant investment to help solve their financial problems.

Everton appeared to be close to sealing investment from MSP Sports Capital, but it's now gone 'very quiet', with a new favourite in line to invest in the club, Paul Brown has revealed to GIVEMESPORT.

The reports of investment coming to Goodison Park have been ongoing for some time now.

Everton investment news - Latest

According to BBC Sport back in May, Everton had reached an exclusivity agreement with MSP Sports Capital, but almost three months later, nothing has been finalised or announced by the club.

The report adds that MSP had moved ahead of 777 partners, who had previously been in talks with Farhad Moshiri regarding a takeover.

Last month, Brown told GIVEMESPORT that a deal was 'essentially done', but again, Everton are yet to announce any investment deal.

Last season, Evertonians held regular protests against the club's board due to poor performances on the pitch as well as financial mismanagement off it.

With a new stadium in the process of being built, the club will need funds in the bank in order to complete the build.

Finances are clearly still tight at Goodison Park, with three out of the four signings completed by Everton this summer being free transfers or loans.

Now, Brown has provided a major update on investment, and it's not good news for those wanting MSP to take over.

What has Brown said about Everton?

Brown has suggested that some people connected with Everton believe that 777 are now the favourites to finalise an investment at Goodison Park.

The journalist adds that 777 are struggling financially with some of the investments they are already involved in, so it's not exactly positive signs for Everton at the moment.

Speaking to GIVEMESPORT, he said: "So it has gone very quiet from MSP and I'm told that Josh Wander, a managing partner of 777, was bragging last week to colleagues that he's about to write a cheque for around £250m to take control of Everton.

"I'm also told by various people that 777 are struggling financially with various investments that they are involved in. So whether they would have the capacity to pull that off, I don't know.

"But I do know that there are people connected with Everton who now think they are favourites to either buy into or invest in the club."

Have heard this over the last week. Apparently they have offered £250 mill to Moshiri - more than MSP are prepared to pay.

This would be absolutely Moshiri selling us down the river to these vultures to line his own pockets. Make no mistake about it, 777 are bad news and the club is in real jeopardy if they take over. Really concerned by this, puts it all at risk.

The only glimmer of hope is that 777 May struggle to raise 250 mill.

We’re in real trouble if these vultures take over.

Last edited:

The hold up as @AndyC has eluded to is there has potentially been a bid above and beyond what MSP has offered...

It's clear Mosh doesn't care who comes in as long as he can pull back as much money as he can.

This is it, Moshiri doesn’t care about the club, he will sell to the highest bidder and funding the stadium is then their problem.

It's what they'd be getting for 250 mil that's perplexing.

Full takeover - the whole club and infrastructure - they’d also have to fund the ground and the club. Apparently they are trying to raise the £250 mill at the moment - whether they will or not….they have a poor reputation - that won’t tell us about they intend to fund the ground or the club. They have no money as an organisation themselves.

By who? The Club? So they’ve leaked a story to GIVEMESPORT?
Its based on this :

So it has gone very quiet from MSP and I'm told that Josh Wander, a managing partner of 777, was bragging last week to colleagues that he's about to write a cheque for around £250m to take control of Everton.

That would be convicted drug dealer Josh Wander.

Brazilian outlet O Globo have reported that Josh Wander, co-founder and managing partner of 777 Partners, was arrested for cocaine trafficking in 2003, during his student days.

If I had to guess he was beaked out of his head chatting biscuits.

I was going to leave this and after this comment I will, but ive just spent 5minutes searching Paul Browns name on this forum and the results are bad Andy mate, truly horrific as a matter of fact.
I'm very comfortable mate with what I've said.
If others choose to think otherwise, that's fine, I'm not his agent, just offering my opinion.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back