MSP Sports Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see a world where a creditor can prevent someone buying equity.

There can be change of control and/or permitted debt covenants.

The senior lender can't prevent an equity purchase, but might have rights that would allow them to call the loan due.

Logic would dictate that if loans or equity below their claims were entered into, the value of their claim to assets would increase.

But perhaps they value the club higher and believe there is another party (identified or not) that will come in put more money in.

Kenwright and Moshiri are going nowhere, anytime soon.

i don’t get ( if we do sell shares )

and it keeps Bk on ( if that’s what is agreed )

how? he’s not ever allowed to a game?

why be somewhere your not wanted?

can’t be all lovie dovie to the fans etc

so he’s already made money of f all

what does he get by remaining on?

God knows what is going to happen next at this club. The last time a take over by American investors fell through Moshiri turned up, seemingly, out of nowhere and purchased 49% of the shares. Something similar may happen this time, or, we may just struggle on through the season, get relegated and go into administration.

Anything is possible in the crazy world of Disfunctional F.C.

i don’t get ( if we do sell shares )

and it keeps Bk on ( if that’s what is agreed )

how? he’s not ever allowed to a game?

why be somewhere your not wanted?

can’t be all lovie dovie to the fans etc

so he’s already made money of f all

what does he get by remaining on?
The only scenario that makes sense is a chairmans bonus if we sell up. Mosh is clinically insane, but even he must know a stand names in bills name would never be acceptable to the fans and would be defaced on a regular basis by the loons.

The US consortium will be 777 who have a long list of offenses and legal battles including drug trafficking...so they don't care about agreeing to Blue Bill.

The investment from "Asia" again will no doubt be fellers who just want to be part of a club to offload some debts from their chicken business or dodge criminal charges back home.
Yeah, the use of the word "Asia" rather than "Middle East" of "Gulf State" seems intentional imo.

There can be change of control and/or permitted debt covenants.

The senior lender can't prevent an equity purchase, but might have rights that would allow them to call the loan due.

Logic would dictate that if loans or equity below their claims were entered into, the value of their claim to assets would increase.

But perhaps they value the club higher and believe there is another party (identified or not) that will come in put more money in.

That makes sense. They may well have a penalty clause if a change of ownership occurs.

It's devastating for the club. He didn't want us to be a museum but there is a chance that's all we'll become.

How sad it is to think that the stadium was viewed as a glass ceiling that was keeping us from breaking into the revenues of the sky 6. Now we have half a stadium built and the only top 6 we are likely to threaten is in the championship.

Can be sure that Moshiri and Bill will be well clear of the splatter zone when the proverbial hits the fan though.
FYI the stadium nearly built not half built

Potentially very close if we have a shortfall in funding for the stadium.
However we appear to have secured another £100 m loan . How long that lasts, how much more we need , and where we get it from I have no idea. We might cover that shortfall by player sales.
I suspect the reality is that the stadium will be finished and and Everton then sold .
I'm getting the feeling, the Stadium will be finished but so will the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back