MSP Sports Capital

Seen some Geordie Esk type football finance fella in a thread saying MSP would be just as bad as they'd asset strip us based on who's behind them with regards to us.

I'm not going to pretend to be ITK about them at all but I'm a bit terrified that our loan sharks didn't want these anywhere near us and now they're sneaking in the back door. 777 are apparently cowboys who've never paid back a loan in their lives and yet they were preferable to these.

At the time it was batted away as the evil Kenwrights desperate last play to keep hold of the reigns but as it turns out he was actually on his death bed at the time so would've had nothing to gain

I'm not going to pretend to be ITK about them at all but I'm a bit terrified that our loan sharks didn't want these anywhere near us and now they're sneaking in the back door. 777 are apparently cowboys who've never paid back a loan in their lives and yet they were preferable to these.

At the time it was batted away as the evil Kenwrights desperate last play to keep hold of the reigns but as it turns out he was actually on his death bed at the time so would've had nothing to gain
wasn’t it Rights and Media who vetoed this because it would effect their loan to Everton or something ?

Yeah, our best players will be sold this Summer and the Stadium isnt an asset until we pay for it, currently its just a money pit.

I wouldn't even class the stadium as an 'proper asset'.

They only thing anyone could do is charge a lease against the football club, if that were to happen there would probably be a riot. Or maybe the happy clappers would be out in full force.

Planning and the original lease agreement with Peel means the stadium and the land itself can't be used for anything else.

Great isn’t it a some behind the scenes parasites run the club, Phillip Green USmanov these are the kinds of people kenwright got us involved with yet portrayed himself as some local luvie come good with his peoples club nonsense
There has not been a clear owner of Everton since Johnson…that’s the murky world Kenwright got us into

Great isn’t it a some behind the scenes parasites run the club, Phillip Green USmanov these are the kinds of people kenwright got us involved with yet portrayed himself as some local luvie come good with his peoples club nonsense
There has not been a clear owner of Everton since Johnson…that’s the murky world Kenwright got us into

Moshiri didn't chase MSP, it was Kenwright's old mates Right & Media Funding. The deal was that MSP would secure equity in the club and spots on the board, but one of their conditions was that RMF would also need to agree to for us restructure our loan agreement with them. They refused since our debt to them is guaranteed.

Another fine set of people Billy Liar got us into bed with all because it suited him best.

Yeah it's worrying mate and definitely one to keep an eye on. Not surprising that the vultures are circling. Let's hope some benevolent and competent billionaire comes into the fold soon instead.