MSP Sports Capital

@Goat @tommye just sharing what I've seen. Don't really have a clue about the ins and outs of that world and unfortunately have to take people who seem more knowledgeable at face value sometimes. It's more than the usual financial "source" claiming it but for all I know it originally came from the usual financial "source" in which case let's just wait and see. It's a mess anyway let's hope it's sorted before May

@Goat @tommye just sharing what I've seen. Don't really have a clue about the ins and outs of that world and unfortunately have to take people who seem more knowledgeable at face value sometimes. It's more than the usual financial "source" claiming it but for all I know it originally came from the usual financial "source" in which case let's just wait and see. It's a mess anyway let's hope it's sorted before May
I dont have a clue mate, just chatting biscuits as per.

Might be why PL said they need to paid off by a certain date
I remember when it was reported that Josh and his 777 pals had to go for another face to face meeting at the PL that Jahm Najafi (chair of MSP was there supporting them)

This made no sense at all. It would make perfect sense for Najafi to go ahead of 777 and show the PL the charges they hold over Everton and encourage them to put a deadline on things.

MSP are nothing at all like 777. People are happy to invest with MSP. 777 borrow money to gamble themselves.

Investors with funds like MSP expect a positive return. You don't get a positive return beyond an initial bumo from asset stripping like that idiotic Geordie claims.

If MSP gained control I'd be far more relaxed about things.

Last edited:
If MSP are still on the cards they're my preference.

They may not be lovely to be around, but they won't stand for garbage and have background in successfully navigating sports franchises in the States.

They wouldn't work with Vibrac, so whats changed?

If MSP are still on the cards they're my preference.

They may not be lovely to be around, but they won't stand for garbage and have background in successfully navigating sports franchises in the States.

They wouldn't work with Vibrac, so whats changed?

Vibrac wouldn't work with them.
Maybe Vibrac are happy to not call in the loan and just receive the interest now it looks as though they are currently not getting paid it by 777?

I remember when it was reported that Josh and his 777 pals had to go for another face to face meeting at the PL that Jahm Najafi (chair of MSP was there supporting them)

This made no sense at all. It would make perfect sense for Najafi to go ahead of 777 and show the PL the charges they hold over Everton and encourage them to put a deadline on things.

MSP are nothing at all like 777. People are happy to invest with MSP. 777 borrow money to gamble themselves.

Investors with funds like MSP expect a positive return. You don't get a positive return beyond an initial bumo from asset stripping like that idiotic Geordie claims.

If MSP gained control I'd be far more relaxed about things.

777 had to meet the PL with head of MSP?!

Vibrac wouldn't work with them.
Maybe Vibrac are happy to not call in the loan and just receive the interest now it looks as though they are currently not getting paid it by 777?

That's the one.

Wonder what will have changed for MSP to have re-emerged; did they ever really go away?

Just need to do whatever possible to remove Vivrac, it's ultimately whats killing us (along with lots of other factors).

I seem to recall MSP wanted to do this, so they put their foot down and said "no".