MSP Sports Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the deal that pays back Moshiri the most amount of money.
So from the first round of funding that MSP raised, what proportion of that was Moshiri?

Also, what's the current mood at Rights and Media Funding seeing as they put the block on last time? (I'm convinced that was down to Kenwright so I wouldn't be shocked if they're happy enough this time)

So from the first round of funding that MSP raised, what proportion of that was Moshiri?

Also, what's the current mood at Rights and Media Funding seeing as they put the block on last time? (I'm convinced that was down to Kenwright so I wouldn't be shocked if they're happy enough this time)

This is the first payment to Farhad Moshiri. He is entitled to future payments over the next decade depending on the performance of MSP's investment

Joking aside, Mosh’s consideration being dependent on future performance is probably his best outcome, given professionals should increase the clubs value with even a modicum of effort, and should ensure some proper long term planning etc. Just so long as the conditions aren’t solely net assets, EBITDA in comparison to borrowings etc. Some actual footballing criteria would be nice, but that’s unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back