MSP Sports Capital

That's what the twitter rumour was.

MSP chair had been seen going into the PL that same day. Some reliable journo put it out that they'd all met together.

Somebody else countered that wasn't the case, claiming it came from Josh of 777 that MSP didn't attend their meeting.

It makes more sense that the far more respectable MSP hilighted the charge they have over the Everton holding comany and encouraged the PL to set the conditions 777 cannot meet.

If they gain control of the club for 140m pounds they've done Moshiri up like a kipper.
Mate I think at this point in time it's MSP that will be left with the booby prize of running Everton Football club.

MSP chair had been seen going into the PL that same day. Some reliable journo put it out that they'd all met together.

Somebody else countered that wasn't the case, claiming it came from Josh of 777 that MSP didn't attend their meeting.

It makes more sense that the far more respectable MSP hilighted the charge they have over the Everton holding comany and encouraged the PL to set the conditions 777 cannot meet.

If they gain control of the club for 140m pounds they've done Moshiri up like a kipper.
I would have thought Everton would have had to let the PL know of this and not someone who’s not party to the potential agreement.

I would have thought Everton would have had to let the PL know of this and not someone who’s not party to the potential agreement.
Well, the agreement is in the public domain. It's not secret.

I guess MSP are well within their rights to ensure the PL are aware that they're potentially able to take control within weeks anyway.

The PL is such a circus, this may have saved them another embarrassing episode.

Well, the agreement is in the public domain. It's not secret.

I guess MSP are well within their rights to ensure the PL are aware that they're potentially able to take control within weeks anyway.

The PL is such a circus, this may have saved them another embarrassing episode.
IF all this is true (it still sounds somewhat iffy to me- a loan clause to take control of the club that no one knew about until a week ago?) I’m sure the PL will be aware.

It would explain why the MSP loan is a feature of the PL “conditions”- in reality 777 cannot take control without repaying the loan. But that would’ve been known from the start- so if 777 couldn’t repay the MSP loan along with the other costs of taking over why even begin this process?

Again, IF true that MSP have the option to take control mid month, and IF they are even minded to do so, you would like to think there’s been communication with the PL and they are getting ducks in a row to fast track the OAD test. There’s no time to waste.

12 winless league games
11 players not bothering
10 points deducted
A number 9 not scoring
8 points since Christmas
777 not approved
6 points after appeal
5 paellas in Benitez
4 managers since Carlo
3 weeks in Portugal
2 separate points deduction

giphy.gif

IF all this is true (it still sounds somewhat iffy to me- a loan clause to take control of the club that no one knew about until a week ago?) I’m sure the PL will be aware.

It would explain why the MSP loan is a feature of the PL “conditions”- in reality 777 cannot take control without repaying the loan. But that would’ve been known from the start- so if 777 couldn’t repay the MSP loan along with the other costs of taking over why even begin this process?

Again, IF true that MSP have the option to take control mid month, and IF they are even minded to do so, you would like to think there’s been communication with the PL and they are getting ducks in a row to fast track the OAD test. There’s no time to waste.
There's no IF about it.

The option is there, should they decide to exersize that option. As you say, would they still want it is the more valid point.

I’ve got a feeling we’re going to win tonight

1 -0 Beto get your season ticket direct debit on it

I suddenly had this feeling literally just a few seconds before seeing your post.

Just suddenly hit me...lets hope it happens.

There's no IF about it.

The option is there, should they decide to exersize that option. As you say, would they still want it is the more valid point.

It would be nice to have our shirts emblazoned with McLaren sponsorship & vice versa.

Ive not delved into it but Portuguese, German, Danish, Spanish and Belgian sides invested into and ive not read anything negative.

You'd also think that if they got the majority stake in the club for a song (25-50% of its value?) then they may be inclined to invest the saving into the club.

On paper the clubs 777 have seem far better suited to feed Everton whether directly or through their local scouting networks....but they seem to be very poor business people.

I suddenly had this feeling literally just a few seconds before seeing your post.

Just suddenly hit me...lets hope it happens.

It would be nice to have our shirts emblazoned with McLaren sponsorship & vice versa.

Ive not delved into it but Portuguese, German, Danish, Spanish and Belgian sides invested into and ive not read anything negative.

You'd also think that if they got the majority stake in the club for a song (25-50% of its value?) then they may be inclined to invest the saving into the club.

On paper the clubs 777 have seem far better suited to feed Everton whether directly or through their local scouting networks....but they seem to be very poor business people.
can't be worse than the clowns we have now surely.... lol