Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's going to be excellent when he's properly settled in.

I think his best position is very similar to what Lucas had for Liverpool but he looks like he's got a lot more to his game.

From a religious point of view: wouldn't it be conflicting though if we loaned out Mohamed Salah and would thus have two Mohameds in our squad?

I'm starting to get the feel of whats being said and more importantly expected. I'm atm miles away from seeing it (because already his passing is too good albeit fraught) but are some supporters seeing a Roy Keane type midfielder in the Bez?

Very good interview. He knows exactly in what fields he needs to improve, full of confidence with a hint of healty self-criticism. And if he says that these perfomances showed just 50% of what he's cabaple of then he really thinks that way. Before the WC he said that he's the best in Bosnia at that position and he's more than capable of man marking Messi without a blink of an eye. He's got that effrontery in him which I love the most in a player: his first goal in the Hungarian league was very 'Besic-like'. Next day the headlines were "Gangster goal by Besic" which really summed it up (they didn't ask for 9 ms he didn't wait for them to hold positions). :-)

Marked Messi, can put a crunching tackle on Bale, can pass it both long and short with both feet. 22 years of age, seems arrogant and energetic. Yup, the kinda midfielder I had been waiting to see us having for a long time.

Pretty clear now hes overtaken barry before xmas as a few of us predicted.

Should clearly be Besic and McCarthy in the centre, Barry (on an insane contract) should be used sparingly to see games out and rotated in when Besic tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back