Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

He at list show he was angry about result and that atitude we lack for monts. One player can't chenga a lot do . Look at Naismith and Barry at their 4 goal , that is situation where we need one goal to go in next round . Just look at Barry, 4 goal of Dinamo .

He at list show he was angry about result and that atitude we lack for monts. One player can't chenga a lot do . Look at Naismith and Barry at their 4 goal , that is situation where we need one goal to go in next round . Just look at Barry, 4 goal of Dinamo .

Mate do us all a favour and take the time to type actual English words and phrases.

Ah on 5 1 and when almost all players give up , give me a break please.

Sorry, just pointing it out. I fail to see what the question is if Besic is the answer at this point in time. He's not a first team regular yet and has absolutely no right to be on merit.

Mate do us all a favour and take the time to type actual English words and phrases.
Do me a favour, if u don't like my English skip the post. I m Evertonian from far away so , i learn all this from movies and music . If this do not please skip it . That is easy ,at list . 4 goal of dinamo, just watch it .

Sorry, just pointing it out. I fail to see what the question is if Besic is the answer at this point in time. He's not a first team regular yet and has absolutely no right to be on merit.

Agreed.

I was just alluding to a potential tactic that could have been deployed by our manager. We could have played Barry, McCarthy and Besic, with the latter being used to man-mark their most dangerous player. He did it against Messi to great effect.

We only had to draw the game.

Do me a favur if u don't like my English skip the post. I m Evertonian from far away so , i learn all this from movies and music . If this do not please u skip it . That is easy ,at list . 4 goal of dinamo, just watch it .

Surely from the US?

If English isn't your first language I apologise. Otherwise not hard to use a spell checker, is it?

No mate, Balkan. I hardly see the point using spell checker if u do get what I m talking about . If gramma bothers u sorry mate. I learn German in skool. All of this is self learn English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back