Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
52503969.jpg

OMFG POLLI-WHAT?!?!?

You could be onto something really. Austria shares a border with Hungary, where Besic lives. In fact, Austria and Hungary used to be a unified empire until 1918.

I'm thinking potential tv show here lads. Remember Treasure Hunt people?? Of course you do, we only had 4 channels back in the 80's and more than likely it was the least jarg show on at the time. Well, using the premise of that we have Greg O'Keefe in Airwolf flying around Europe at breath taking speed to squash every rumour started on the tinternet.

pg-28-treasure-hunt.jpg

The way I look at it, all the formalities MAY have been done this morning to be announced later on in the day just as they were with the Barry deal.

Bosnia went out at the group stage so in all fair ness the lad will of had his holiday and if he has signed will no doubt want to be part of the squad going to Austria for bonding and fitness puproses.

But I also have absolutely no clue and am joining in the straw clutching!

Airwolf lol

I'm thinking potential tv show here lads. Remember Treasure Hunt people?? Of course you do, we only had 4 channels back in the 80's and more than likely it was the least jarg show on at the time. Well, using the premise of that we have Greg O'Keefe in Airwolf flying around Europe at breath taking speed to squash every rumour started on the tinternet.

pg-28-treasure-hunt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back