Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping he has a good season, every time he has started to impress he's gotten injured. Maybe the new fitness coach will help with this. He's one of the few players Martinez may have gotten right.

Anyone who doubts Besic... He just RT'd this post on his timeline

for ease, it was a 'quote' from Liverpool's new signing that stated: 'If I play Everton or United, I'll score or hurt someone'

Besic has talent but it hardly ever shows as he makes too many mistakes, possibly given too much rein under the former regime. I hope RK has a word with him about covering others as well as having others cover him thus taking away the headless chicken role I've seen him produce. I wish him luck in the coming season, especially now we have a manager who knows what he's doing but I still have huge doubts about his long term success.

The finest midfielder of his generation, all he needs is vision of 1 square of the ball and that ball becomes his, tireless, passionate, graceful, a prince amongst men, a passing range that shames Zidane in his prime, the ability to glide past whole teams as if they arent there, the benchmark for every midfielder thats ever been and ever will be.

Mo Besic, the man, the myth, the legend, the Everton player.

You should all be thankful for every second he spends on the pitch.

Those who Understand Need No Explanation Those That Don't Understand Don't Matter.

JS56975522-1.jpg

He completes me.

The finest midfielder of his generation, all he needs is vision of 1 square of the ball and that ball becomes his, tireless, passionate, graceful, a prince amongst men, a passing range that shames Zidane in his prime, the ability to glide past whole teams as if they arent there, the benchmark for every midfielder thats ever been and ever will be.

Those who Understand Need No Explanation Those That Don't Understand Don't Matter.

JS56975522-1.jpg

He completes me.

With the right coach mate, he could be the best midfielder in the world x

What a kopite shout that is.

Erm....

JS56975522-1.jpg

He completes me.
Jog on lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back