Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it on TW when we bought him and I'll say it here : give the boy a full season and he will be worth more than Barkley! He has everything!
Definitely going on the back of my shirt this season!
Ps I love Barkley!

i'd love to see him stay fit for the season and get a run of games. impressed last season when he played, done well pre season from what I've seen to!

Reaction of the fans is insane hahahahaha. Hope he gets minutes this season and stay injury free
I'm suspecting the infamous Martinez 'soft tissue injury' might not be so prevalent this season. Koeman has brought a team of professionals with him re conditioning etc. Martinez just had a team of fraudsters...emulating their clueless,inept boss.

One Everton myth after another being dismantled. 'Besic is a walking red card' 'he's reckless, indisciplined' 'not experienced enough'. Some people were so desperate to protect Martinez they castigated Mo as some sort of amateur player who wasn't good enough for the prem (despite keeping Messi and Bale quiet at international level).

Great player, and one day we'll look back and laugh at how people thought picking Gareth Barry Tom Cleverley and James McCartgy ahead of him was the right thing to do.

I'm suspecting the infamous Martinez 'soft tissue injury' might not be so prevalent this season. Koeman has brought a team of professionals with him re conditioning etc. Martinez just had a team of fraudsters...emulating their clueless,inept boss.
Yeah! I'd call them chancers. It's like if I were to fluke a job at Google due to a clerical error; I might do ok the first few weeks where expectation wouldn't be too high, but I'd be found out sooner or later.

Yeah! I'd call them chancers. It's like if I were to fluke a job at Google due to a clerical error; I might do ok the first few weeks where expectation wouldn't be too high, but I'd be found out sooner or later.
yep, you're bang on.
I still shake my head when I reflect on EFC appointing an idiot who just got his team relegated.
In hindsight, that is a the biggest WTF!! in our history.

I know its already been posted but a friendly against lower league opposition

13698262_10153573987106277_3654313463404739392_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back