Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was supposed to go last night, but I've got Man flu (as my other half is calling it) but my lad went, and he mentioned when Besic went on one when he miss - placed a pass, said it was so funny, and brilliant. My lad also mentioned the passion from Koeman as well, he said there were a few times where you could see Koeman on the line going on one.

Q :what do you call the team who a red manc ( who's coughing and wheezing and has drunk too much brain draining fluoridated water) supports?
A : Man Flu

One Everton myth after another being dismantled. 'Besic is a walking red card' 'he's reckless, indisciplined' 'not experienced enough'. Some people were so desperate to protect Martinez they castigated Mo as some sort of amateur player who wasn't good enough for the prem (despite keeping Messi and Bale quiet at international level).

Great player, and one day we'll look back and laugh at how people thought picking Gareth Barry Tom Cleverley and James McCartgy ahead of him was the right thing to do.

Oh SD!
It's like you've got a tick.

CoYJ2dyXYAA931f.jpg:large

I can only apologize young man for my unwavering support.

It was West Ham (home) that did it for me.

Looking back yeh I was wrong, though I still stick by that he did show some (albeit very brief) signs he could manage us effectively - even last season. When he and the team clicked and got it right we were a pleasure to watch but it didn't happen nearly enough and he deservedly got the boot.

Without going too far off topic, RM imo needs a strong character beside him to keep him in check. Jones isn't that person - he's useless. If RM does end up keeping the Hull job then their board must insist on keeping Phelan in place, who is actually a decent assistant manager.

One thing I won't slate RM for though is his overall transfer record.

Yes, some massive duds which should not be ignored, but I do like how he brought in players who mostly 'get' Everton and have talent to go with it.

Big year this for Mo, as he's turning 24 and imo can no longer be classed as just a 'young' player.

He has all the talent to succeed under Koeman as well, and if he can hit that form he did when he was fully fit in January last season, we've got a hell of a player on our hands.

If there's anything at all we needed last season it was this. We need fire in the belly, someone to show as a player that they're as rsed as us. Besic is that for me. For all the talk of Lukaku's potential and Barkley's, Besic is on a par, there's a stunning player in there given the chance.

We gave Cahill the chance, he still gets us, he became one of us. We need to let Besic do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back