Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid of Gibson and have Mo take his place (in the sick bay).

Shame really as he shows more fight than 99% of the current squad. I bet he comes back dominates the midfield for a few weeks, then gets dropped for barry or gana, who then play poorly but keep their places like every other bottler who played on Sunday.

Can't believe I am saying this but...

He would improve our first 11 at the moment.

Jesus, how the mighty have fallen.

He'd be starting under Koeman - I've got no doubt.

Would add bite and aggression.

I'm not overegging it. He wasn't great towards the end of last season and in fairness still looked sluggish in pre-season, but he was getting there before his injury.

He was superb just after Xmas last season.

The Besic hype has always been overdone in my opinion. A Gana Besic midfield would be similar to what we saw against Swansea two weeks ago with McCarthy. None can create, which is exactly what we need there with Barkley offering more drive/less creativity as our no10.

The Besic hype has always been overdone in my opinion. A Gana Besic midfield would be similar to what we saw against Swansea two weeks ago with McCarthy. None can create, which is exactly what we need there with Barkley offering more drive/less creativity as our no10.

Both Besic and Gana can get forward and cover for the other. Both can dribble pretty well and Besic can pick a nice pass.

I agree that we'd need a more 'clever' no.10 to compensate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back