Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like him. Everyone's allowed a bad game here and there. The current squad of 13-14 players have had at least 5-6 poor games this season alone.

His problem is he always picks up injuries, bit like Owen Hargreaves. If he stays fit and gets a run of games, I think he'd be a really useful squad player.

Reactions: Ivo

Dead loss

He's had some good performances (and I cant forget hes marked Messi and Bale out of international matches) and some poor ones. If he can't stay fit though he's useless to us.

He reminds me a bit of James Vaughan in that after a spell injured he runs around with massive "glad to be back" enthusiasm until he pulls a hamstring again

He's had some good performances (and I cant forget hes marked Messi and Bale out of international matches) and some poor ones. If he can't stay fit though he's useless to us.

He reminds me a bit of James Vaughan in that after a spell injured he runs around with massive "glad to be back" enthusiasm until he pulls a hamstring again
Seems as you say injury prone but to be honest not impressed too much by him,he has that gravesen thing about him were he has got the crowd on his side so it does not matter how Crap he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back