Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idrissa Gueye has stolen Besic's place in the team like a beautiful women steals away a dutiful, faithful husband. Like Margot Robbie seducing Belfort in Wolf of Wall Street. Ruthless. You aren't budging Europe's top tackler. You aren't getting rid of Margot Robbie. Ever.

Besic, Gana, Schneiderlin, Coleman and Barkley in midfield. Williams, Monolas and van Dijk at the the back with Lukaku and an other up front. I could play in goal. Fair enough.

Besic, Gana, Schneiderlin, Coleman and Barkley in midfield. Williams, Monolas and van Dijk at the the back with Lukaku and an other up front. I could play in goal. Fair enough.

Fair enough.

mate???

Idrissa Gueye has stolen Besic's place in the team like a beautiful women steals away a dutiful, faithful husband. Like Margot Robbie seducing Belfort in Wolf of Wall Street. Ruthless. You aren't budging Europe's top tackler. You aren't getting rid of Margot Robbie. Ever.
14637-REALITY-No_matter_how_good_she_looks_right_now_somebody_somewhere_is_tired_of_putting.jpg

Divide and conquer Donnie. Nice approach. I'm a loyal brother to my hyenas though man.
no idea what your banging on about here but I have enormous respect for your rant the other day ! I almost wept at one point. They will sing songs about that diatribe for years to come .

And dance several jigs clad in dog suits

Hands up!
Come on fellas this is way off topic.

Can we at least try to talk about goat's favourite human?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back