Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored a hat trick against Athens, was sparklingly good against Orient in the last round, stank the place out tonight. The guy has ability. Which makes it all the more disappointing that he couldn't stand up and be counted when it mattered.

It's almost as if people conveniently forget his good performances to slate the guy at the first opportunity because they have an agenda.

He looks like a player who's been out for a while and needs a good few months of football behind him. I'm hopeful though, not everything he's done has come off but I've seen him do some promising things when he has played. I think his style is energetic so he needs that fitness base behind him.

Everytime I see him I just see Eidur Gudjohnson

Having said that. Spoke to my rangers supporting mate who rated him as high as jelavic....

I don't think he is ever going to be a player who will push us to the next level. But we have a few of those types in our squad.

So far this season, in my opinion he has done barely anything other than run about.

Every time someone says 'alas' I can't help but think of Dumbledore.

Heard the BU are flying this at the next home game.
tumblr_lexeudPxPZ1qfa4vro1_500_large.jpg

Back on topic, I reckon NaiSmith plays considerably better with Jelavic on the pitch. They link up. He tries harder. Maybe they're bumboys. Good player but not great, stick him on when Jellymans on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back