Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness he's playing a lot better today. Definitely a handy player to have, and I think he's gelling into the team more now.

He'll continue to improve.

If he carries on slotting from six yards, he can be as gash as he wants anywhere else on the pitch.

Exactly! People can say what they want about him but he's got a knack of getting in goalscoring positions which is very handy to have in your squad. Considering he was a free transfer as well, I honestly don't get what people have got against him.

When he was in the middle today he looked good. Scored a goal which should have gotten us the win. His movement sometimes is brilliant but he does occasionally have the touch of a rapist, hope it's a nerves issue more than anything.

When he was pushed out on to the wing he was a bit anonymous.

When he was in the middle today he looked good. Scored a goal which should have gotten us the win. His movement sometimes is brilliant but he does occasionally have the touch of a rapist, hope it's a nerves issue more than anything.

I thought he was one of the better players today

Therein lies the problem - he's clearly not a winger. He's scored and looked lively this season when arriving late in the box centrally, a la Cahill.

People are judging him based on being out of position but I'm seeing positives in his movement off the ball and his general intelligence. Maybe not a "top drawer" player but he's certainly deserving of a place in our set up.

Therein lies the problem - he's clearly not a winger. He's scored and looked lively this season when arriving late in the box centrally, a la Cahill.

People are judging him based on being out of position but I'm seeing positives in his movement off the ball and his general intelligence. Maybe not a "top drawer" player but he's certainly deserving of a place in our set up.

I'd be very happy if our squad players were all of his quality tbh. He's streets ahead of somebody like Gueye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back