Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerrard would get nowhere near Mirallas! Just have a think of what your saying next time!!

who? what did he say? anyway i stand by everything i have said, it was a massive blow or anthing he didnt hurt him, but laws of the game he done wrong and he should get a 3 match ban i really dont understand the big dispute

Stupid thing to do regardless of what was said. If he really wanted to be a snide and do him he should have done it with a nasty challenge if he was going to do something since raising your arms is giving the opposition every chance possible to get you sent off without much resistance from the ref. Saying that though we should accept it was a snidey thing to do, accept whatever sanctions are imposed on Naismith and just carry on, nothing can be done about it now. It'd be nice if he could do it to suarez but a lot harder though, it'd be almost worth the red.

i have many times, and i wish there was a lot more things like this happening that only get a yellow or whatever, but the way proffesional football is atm he will get punished for this

I never even got booked until i was 28 or so. I was that sneaky.

Haven't seen the incident so I'm only speculating on my own pointy elbows.

I never even got booked until i was 28 or so. I was that sneaky.

Haven't seen the incident so I'm only speculating on my own pointy elbows.

He's doing a decent impression of Cory Jane fending off Kurtley Beale mate, not as good, but not bad.

What goes around comes around. He's a snide this lad. I dont want him anywhere near the first team...or the club for that matter.

It looks like something of nothing to me. Naismith is running up the pitch and the serb makes a beeline to him so the forearm not elbow shoves him in the gob and the serb acts as if he's been shot. If he didn't do it then it would of been Naismith on the deck. Not saying its right but I can understand why he did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back