Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont mention about personal abuse again we're in card territory now.

Fair enough, I went back and edited it. I've never given personal abuse out on here before or been warned.

I'm not the only person giving davek stick though.

His criticism of Naismith is silly and uncalled for, with hardly any justification bar that one incident.

He's making out he's a Joey Barton type when he's a nice lad and a good player. He's already done well for us so far this season.

HAha pretty sure he just tried to make elbow room and failed miserably, if he had done it in purpose I guess he would'ven't looked back. I don't think he's a Joey Barton. That's not to say he should go unpunished.

Very disappointed in that. I was warming to him but one of the reasons I take pride in Everton is that our players in general aren't massive snidey tits.

I honestly do not think it is as bad as people are making out.

He's battling for the ball. It's not like he walked up to him off the ball and did it.

I actually honestly doubt the connection he made there was deliberate, just because of his body language/reaction after he did it.

I honestly do not think it is as bad as people are making out.

He's battling for the ball. It's not like he walked up to him off the ball and did it.

If it was Suarez we'd be calling him every name under the sun.

That was unacceptable behaviour. The fact that he's an Everton player doesn't change that.

And he wasn't battling for the ball. The ball was nowhere near either of them.

If it was Suarez we'd be calling him every name under the sun.

That was unacceptable behaviour. The fact that he's an Everton player doesn't change that.

And he wasn't battling for the ball. The ball was nowhere near either of them.

This.

Perhaps we can say it was out of character, but it's still unacceptable.

If he did it to Gerrard, however...

Last night's unpleasantness notwithstanding, I think Naisy has already shown a fair amount, certainly for a player we got for free. His movement against Villa was a sight to behold and against AEK he was out of this world. When you look at some of the other players we've had in on frees in recent years (Beckford, McFadden, Mucha, Hahnemann, Lucas frigging Neill to name but a few) he starts to look like a gem. Reckon he'll be in and out of the first XI but a fixture at Goodison for years.

Last night's unpleasantness notwithstanding, I think Naisy has already shown a fair amount, certainly for a player we got for free. His movement against Villa was a sight to behold and against AEK he was out of this world. When you look at some of the other players we've had in on frees in recent years (Beckford, McFadden, Mucha, Hahnemann, Lucas frigging Neill to name but a few) he starts to look like a gem. Reckon he'll be in and out of the first XI but a fixture at Goodison for years.

I thought Lucas Neil was a good player - was sorry to see him go, he was doing well.

How many posts on something so trivial?

C'mon guys, get a grip.

I doubt many of you watched the game in its entirety - for all you know the lad could have been kicking Naismith all over the park prior.

My tuppence worth - we could do with more 'snides', nice guys finish last and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back