Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having read the comments, I was expecting a big lashing out with him putting his back into it. Is it just me or did it not look all that bad? Obviously, it goes without saying that it's a red, but he basically just handed (or forearmed) the guy off, like in rugby. He never swung for him or anything.

I've only seen a sh*te quality replay which is from a distance, like.

I'm with you. Think people are treating it like it's worse than what it is.

I watched the full match, I thought when i saw it, And still do think, that he was putting his arm out to block the feller from getting to the Ball, It definately wasnt intentional imo

If the serbia manager isn't arsed then I'm certainly not.

Mihajlovic, not stranger himself to controversy during a chequered playing career, said only: “This is football, not ballet.â€￾

If the serbia manager isn't arsed then I'm certainly not.

Mihajlovic, not stranger himself to controversy during a chequered playing career, said only: “This is football, not ballet.â€￾

Ha, Serbians are manly feckers.

No surprise they produce so many top notch, scary defenders.

I'll be honest, for me personally he didn't really stand out as being overly gash tonight, but that header he missed was unforgivable. Rightly hauled off after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back