Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same. If we stop having a go at Coleman he would be the next in line.

I do think Naismith has something though, its just not working for him yet.

Too slow for the wing; doesn't think quick enough for a job in behind a forward (at least not on the evidence so far in this league). He's destined to be someone we turn to off the bench - like Anichebe is.

Too slow for the wing; doesn't think quick enough for a job in behind a forward (at least not on the evidence so far in this league). He's destined to be someone we turn to off the bench - like Anichebe is.

Think we should see him play there first before we write him off.

He has good vision and very good movement in the box. I think he'd do really well behind Jelavic.

Disagree completely there. We'll see if he's given a chance there, although i suspect he'll be Osman Mk2 in regards his position.

he has scored 2 goals this season 2 more than Andy Carroll has and look what he cost liverpool
give the lad a chance i think he will become a good player at Everton watch him score again Norwich city on saturday:D

he has scored 2 goals this season 2 more than Andy Carroll has and look what he cost liverpool
give the lad a chance i think he will become a good player at Everton watch him score again Norwich city on saturday:D

He's sneaky as hell too. Methinks the sun hits off his skin and blinds the defenders for a sec.

How long do we have to give him to come back from this injury before we're allowed to say he's an average at best player who's ok at scoring from six yards?

How long do we have to give him to come back from this injury before we're allowed to say he's an average at best player who's ok at scoring from six yards?
Inzaghi was pretty good at scoring from 6 yards. He wasn't so bad. Naismith isn't awful, he's a good utility player at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back