Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very intelligent player IMO,finds space between midfield and attack and links play very well,most improved player this season I'd have thought.

Players have a much better chance when you play them in their best position. I love Nais. I love the fact that at two home games some idiot sitting by me has said something derogatory when he's come on as a sub and Nais has changed the game and allowed me to celebrate in the idiots face. He's the type of player you want to do well and we have a team full of those type of players.

In a sense, he perfectly embodies the typical Everton player to me. He's not a player with super skills and flair up his sleeve, but he's an intelligent, determined and committed player who will always give it 100% if it is a cameo against Stevenage or a big stage duel against Arsenal. No matter what you can rely on him knowing that he isn't the nice weather type of player, he will fight until the very end.

And he even has northern accent.

Im backing Naismith tbh, still wasnt the best tonight admittedly, but look at the goal he busts a gut to get back were Distan, Heitinga, Mofro are provide wishy washy token defense.

He also cleared one of the line tonight.

I remember when a few called Distin, Dustbin as well.

Phew!

Got to say his contribution has been stellar when others were falling off a little.He chips in with goals and has an eye for a pass , he is looking like the player we thought he was when he came on board.The boss has clearly infected him with the confidence to enjoy his football.Remember how uncomfortable he looked before , almost tripping over every ball played in to him,turnaround player of the season................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back