Nathan Broadhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £100m
Really impressing on loan at Sunderland, a number of posters were critical he was given a contract extension which keeps him at the club until 2023 but it appears the coaches/Brands knew he had talent.

The reason I’m opening this thread is partly because I read that Sunderland do not have an option to buy and Everton inserted a clause which allows us to recall him in January;

No idea if that detail is accurate or if the clause might be activated but it could impact our January transfer business.

Really impressing on loan at Sunderland, a number of posters were critical he was given a contract extension which keeps him at the club until 2023 but it appears the coaches/Brands knew he had talent.

The reason I’m opening this thread is partly because I read that Sunderland do not have an option to buy and Everton inserted a clause which allows us to recall him in January;

No idea if that detail is accurate or if the clause might be activated but it could impact our January transfer business.

Recall him back and give them Iwobi instead.

win win for the Blues ;)

From the little I've seen of him, 23 years old, nothing special. Probably found his level at Sunderland. Unlikely to make it in the Premier League. Don't vault me if I am wrong.

Sounds to me like the perfect time to sell him.

How often do 23 year olds doing well in league 1 make a move to the premier league and have an impact?

Hopefully we could sneak £2mil for the boy.

Sounds to me like the perfect time to sell him.

How often do 23 year olds doing well in league 1 make a move to the premier league and have an impact?

Hopefully we could sneak £2mil for the boy.

….I think the judgement call is whether he’s more effective than some of our fringe players. Could he leapfrog Rondon, Simms and Dobbin or be more of an attacking threat from wide position than Gordon?

Looking likely that Dobbin is on his way out anyway. Perhaps we could recoup more than £2m for Broadhead.

Pointless bringing him back if Benitez won’t use him but I assume it’s a discussion that will be had.

Their fans want to buy him saying we are stupid to loan him out - Everton that ......

Status
Not open for further replies.