Nathan Broadhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid of Tuson before him, plus Delph.....
I agree in getting rid of them too. But they are out of contract in the Summer. Delph will play out his contract because nobody will bid for him and I think Tosun will be going back to Turkey on loan in Jan.

Their fans want to buy him saying we are stupid to loan him out - Everton that ......
2 leagues below us though Joey. He's 23, we've younger or similar aged players who are regular starters for us and have been for a few seasons. I hope he can cut the mustard and come back in Jan and be a starter but not holding my breath, the Prem is a different beast to league one

2 leagues below us though Joey. He's 23, we've younger or similar aged players who are regular starters for us and have been for a few seasons. I hope he can cut the mustard and come back in Jan and be a starter but not holding my breath, the Prem is a different beast to league one
Handy to have on the bench DCL & Simms are not fit ....

Handy to have on the bench DCL & Simms are not fit ....
If he can cut it in the Prem for sure I agree. I just think its a big step up. Tearing it up in league one doesn't equate to tearing it up in the Premier League. At 23 also he probably doesn't have a lot more development in him but I could be wrong

If he can cut it in the Prem for sure I agree. I just think its a big step up. Tearing it up in league one doesn't equate to tearing it up in the Premier League. At 23 also he probably doesn't have a lot more development in him but I could be wrong
Some of our midfielders would struggle in league 1 - e.g. Iwobi - This Broadhead is scoring for fun ....

Their fans want to buy him saying we are stupid to loan him out - Everton that ......
Just had a txt from a mate who is a Sunderland Season Ticket Holder.
Scoring fairly freely - managed to score again yesterday. He’s a very good player - skilful and covers a lot of ground. Social media around Sunderland is positive and fans are wanting to buy him

Just had a txt from a mate who is a Sunderland Season Ticket Holder.
Scoring fairly freely - managed to score again yesterday. He’s a very good player - skilful and covers a lot of ground. Social media around Sunderland is positive and fans are wanting to buy him
Are they interested in Tuson ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.