Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
...not as a defender mate. He's been played high up the pitch and out wide for Scotland.

Hand him a game playing wide right getting balls in the box like he does for his country and it *might* be worth a gamble.

But defence?

Nah. He's appalling from the games I've watched ...and that must be being replicated at FF for him not to be trusted by Lampard.
We played Coleman as wingback today and he takes that extra touch and that bit of age. If we can’t play Patterson we had Iwobi or El ghazi who would have been gave them more to think about.

At least he's capapble of one.

Pinning your hopes on some SPL sub who the manager has been alarmed at in training.

Unreal.

Tbf, if he played him as an out and out winger it'd make more sense. But the lad is about as useful as a chocolate fire-guard in any back line.
What? As opposed to the lead balloon that you're advocating??

In theory.
It’s just my opinion but there was a dinked ball for Coleman 1st half, (not the one you think and he wasn’t ready for it) and I said to
my mate he should have been on that and he tries harder than anyone but if your body isn’t syncing with what your brain is asking then we have to look at a different option. This would be a huge learning curve for Patterson but he could come out of the experience better. Gordon was a bit timid for 5/6 games but he has probably been our most consistent player since Christmas.

Not counting this lad we have the worst fullbacks In the Prem, and remember this kid could not get into Rangers team. We were robbed of £13m.
Have you seen the numbers Tavernier has been racking up? Tavernier just scored 3 against Dortmund, 1 against Red Star Belgrade and another in the cup game at the weekend. His assist rate is also tremendous (11 assists in 28 games so far). He's also the club captain. He's as close to being undroppable as any player can be. Don't let the lack of game time at Rangers fool you.

If we’re playing any type of formation that relies on the fullbacks/wingbacks for attacking success then Coleman has no place in the team. Feel Lamps has nailed his colours to Coleman though and this boy won’t get a look in no matter how poorly Seamus plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back