Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sore result today, lads. I'm just in from work, didn't see any of the game today, might not be a bad thing judging by the score.

Was just curious why you'd go out of your way to watch with no Patterson playing
Ah, got you now. I've had an affinity for Everton for quite a while. Duncan Ferguson was my one of my favourite players as a boy. The Walter Smith connection is there too. I didn't just take an interest when NP signed, I just joined on here to give my opinion on him, haven't left since....

I could understand Lampard not wanting to throw him into a relegation battle and sticking with Coleman but not to play him in the cup suggests he doesn't rate him, especially hauling him off at half time to a non league side who we couldn't break down.

Up to the player ultimately to prove him wrong and take his chance when he gets it.

This is why we're a basket case. People like you undermining the managers when they've spent about 2 months here.

….you said it was all down to Brands. Now it’s the fans who have made the club a basket case

Lampard says in his after-match interview that the problems are not tangible, they are nothing to do with tactics or selection, it’s all to do with attitude. I think there are lots of things he’s getting wrong and it’s surely reasonable to point that out. A lot of fans are saying similar on the trip home.

I fully accept that he’s the manager for the duration. I welcomed the appointment, I hope he gets it right in the longer-term but we need urgent improvement or we’re gone.

….you said it was all down to Brands. Now it’s the fans who have made the club a basket case

Lampard says in his after-match interview that the problems are not tangible, they are nothing to do with tactics or selection, it’s all to do with attitude. I think there are lots of things he’s getting wrong and it’s surely reasonable to point that out. A lot of fans are saying similar on the trip home.

I fully accept that he’s the manager for the duration. I welcomed the appointment, I hope he gets it right in the longer-term but we need urgent improvement or we’re gone.
It is all to do with attitude. Go a goal down and it's over. How is that not down to attitude?

Are you sure you played the game?

Now wasn’t the time for potential future signings , we needed proven players with character for when things go wrong, heads don’t drop.

This lad may or may not do the business in the future but as of now it’s not what is required . I also don’t think the left back was one of the smarter choices, again we either let Digne leave in the summer or at least bring in someone with experience and a bit of quality to do the job.

I may be wrong and it’s easy in hindsight for me to say this stuff, it’s just very disappointing with the financials the way they are and we take more steps back as it stands.

It is all to do with attitude. Go a goal down and it's over. How is that not down to attitude?

Are you sure you played the game?

….I’d prefer to ask why we continually go a goal down rather than challenge why we can’t come back from falling behind. I know why that happened virtually every game under Benitez.

You rejoiced at the sale of Digne but I think he’d have been a massive plus for Lampard.

This is why we're a basket case. People like you undermining the managers when they've spent about 2 months here.
How Is a fan on the internet who is providing his opinion on footballing matters regarding the club he supports undermining the manager? I missed that part in the post game interview where Frank was like "I really thought I had a handle on the crisis here at Everton until I read the scathing online comments of Blueballs86 and it just disrupted my tactical preparation resulting in our loss."

….I’d prefer to ask why we continually go a goal down rather than challenge why we can’t come back from falling behind. I know why that happened virtually every game under Benitez.

You rejoiced at the sale of Digne but I think he’d have been a massive plus for Lampard.
We dont continually go a goal down:

Under Lampard:

Brentford - scored first
Newcastle (A) - scored first
Boreham Wood - scored first
Leeds - scored first
Newcastle (H) - scored first

...so that's half the games we played under him where we took the lead.

We dont continually go a goal down:

Under Lampard:

Brentford - scored first
Newcastle (A) - scored first
Boreham Wood - scored first
Leeds - scored first
Newcastle (H) - scored first

...so that's half the games we played under him where we took the lead.

….I was referring to your beloved one.

Lampard is different, doesn’t send them out to consolidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back