Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember over 10 years ago now when Everton signed a certain RB for £50K and a box of trackies but Moyes refused to play him over an ageing Tony Hibbert only to loan him out where he got Blackpool promoted to the PL almost single-handedly?

Seamus Coleman

Don't make the same mistake with Patterson; Just let the poor lad play! Surely he could not perform any worse than Coleman or JJK currently are - why spend £15mil on him otherwise?
It is as if you have never heard the song

Have you heard this from someone directly?
Has he eff. Davek has been saying since day one of our rumours with this kid that hecannot defend (despite a load of Scottish regulars saying otherwise) and now he has fabricated this STORY to back up his bollox story.

Cmon @davek this is a new low

"The word from FF is that he's so bad at defensive work it's embarrassing."

So sad that you are spreading this boll@cks on an Everton forum about a young Everton player.
Keep blaming me for highlighting what the manager sees in training if it makes you feel any better.

A long way to go is the general feeling around FF.

Yes.

Cant say I follow him myself, but apparently El Bobble mentioned this in his last twitter chat.
He didn't say he was so bad it's embarrassing, he just said he's not ready yet defensively

The same happened with Andy Robertson when he first joined Liverpool if I remember he wasn't in the team for a while

He must be worth a try now just to change it as much as anything he might not be up to it but neither are the others so how much worse can he be.

He didn't say he was so bad it's embarrassing, he just said he's not ready yet defensively

The same happened with Andy Robertson when he first joined Liverpool if I remember he wasn't in the team for a while
Fundamentally what I've stated then...

Frank had a chat with Steve Clarke according to his presser. I think if we wasn't in this predicament he may have had a look at him. We might see him in the cup hopefully on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back