Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
That run was fantastic.

When your rwb is doing marauding runs like that, it certainly gives the opposition full back and winger something to worry about.

I think dropping Coleman for an actual wing back would actually solve half of our problems. It’s just crazy self-sabotage from Lampard to keep playing him. I fully back him but that is an alarming blind spot he’s got and it can’t keep getting overlooked.

Take a look where he stands all game: the opposition half.

He's a winger, that's what he plays for Scotland esentially.

We have wingers, we need RBs.

you know he'd really work in that Moyes set up from years ago when he played 2 full backs X 2 on each side.
It's too late now but Digne-Mykolenko Kenny-Patterson.........ughhhhh sigh i just gave myself a headache trying to think of things for us. bored.

Like you know better than the manager.
That would be the manager who has presided over 4-0 and 5-0 defeats in recent weeks. And changes very little. The manager that needs to change something soon. Or we are in the [Poor language removed]. All just about opinions. Patterson needs now to be given a few matches to see what he can do. Not really about anybody thinking that they know better than any manager.
Tbh……that was a childish comment from you. But there again. You do seem to have an agenda against Patterson.
Please don’t reply…….you’re now ignored. Come on Scotland.

Screenshot_20220324-204821_Chrome.webp

In his own head he can’t. Don’t know who’s convincing him that there’ll be some sort of fan revolt if he drops Coleman, we’ve been calling for him to be replaced for 3 years.

Of course, just conjecture, but I got the feeling when Benitez landed and now Lampard that they're scared to drop the "Everton legend captain" from the side. Every week he tells the media how great he is as if we're all blind or something.

I think dropping Coleman for an actual wing back would actually solve half of our problems. It’s just crazy self-sabotage from Lampard to keep playing him. I fully back him but that is an alarming blind spot he’s got and it can’t keep getting overlooked.

You could even use Coleman as the right side of the 3 centre halves if he's obsessed to keep him starting.

Boom. Give yourself a pat on the back because that is spot on Sir. It’s clear Lampard is picking Coleman because he’s “captain” (whatever that means with this team of wastrels) and he’s trying not to rock the boat too much after the last menace ostracised the squad. It’s bonkers picking a clearly finished player on anything other than playing merit at this point, conceding for fun and where we don’t look like scoring either, especially as he’s been the same “captain” overseeing horrific performances for bloody years. The players clearly don’t respond to him, the evidence is damning, so just because he’s been employed the longest shouldnt mean he’s a starter. This lad would offer pace and there’s no way the defence is worse off with him in it. picking “experience” has led this squad to where it currently is, you cannot carry players in this league. Patterson should of been playing a long time ago, theres no way we’d of picked up less points is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back