Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he would add creativity to the team and create chances then play him. I have a feeling he's not getting minutes because of his defensive game but if he offers more in attack than Coleman, which looks probable, then Lampard should look for a way to balance it out so he can play

If he would add creativity to the team and create chances then play him. I have a feeling he's not getting minutes because of his defensive game but if he offers more in attack than Coleman, which looks probable, then Lampard should look for a way to balance it out so he can play

It's not like Colman is doing anything defensively to justify starting mate, every time he's come up against anyone with a tiny bit of pace they take the piss out of him.

You got to love the spectrum, playing in a farmers league Vs absolutely must play.

To be fair to Seamus, we aren’t winning the Newcastle game without - that tackle, but we’ve been flogging him to death.

Also heading into a run of games we will be playing twice in a week a fair bit…..

Ireland will flog him over the international break to.

It's not like Colman is doing anything defensively to justify starting mate, every time he's come up against anyone with a tiny bit of pace they take the piss out of him.
I'd agree he's been very error prone. Strange situation. I'd put it down to him not being ready/ having enough experience. I didn't watch the Scotland game but if lads in here are saying he offers more going forward then it's worth the risk imo as we need creativity desperately

Thing is though, where is any evidence this is lacking?

Screenshot_2022-03-24-21-53-45-47_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.webp

Subbed off in a friendly.

Yeah, let's all go overboard because he went on a run in the first half though.

Clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back