Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd keep Coleman in a deputising role at RB. My own preference would be to see us get Max Aarons. We should have been in for Spence. Connor Robert's is heading to the Championship with Burnley. He might be an option.
Dave, if you're concerned about Patterson's defending, have you ever seen Aarons play? He is absolutely terrible defensively, he's far too lightweight as we!!.

Well, I'm more worried about Patterson's as he's with Everton now.
True Dave, but, you've just expressed a wish to have Aarons rather than Patterson at the club, now, I haven't seen enough of Patterson to know just how good or bad he will be, I think I've seen him 3 times with Scotland, but, I've seen more than enough of Aarons to know that he should not be an option for us.

True Dave, but, you've just expressed a wish to have Aarons rather than Patterson at the club, now, I haven't seen enough of Patterson to know just how good or bad he will be, I think I've seen him 3 times with Scotland, but, I've seen more than enough of Aarons to know that he should not be an option for us.

Well I wouldn't go all out for Aarons either tbh.

But Patterson is a worry for me because he's here and if we dont get a couple of very handy CBs this summer I think he'll be unusable - we cant afford a 'FB' who pushes that high up the pitch leaving our defence exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back