Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where that Trent Whatsisname is attempting to play there today against Hungary - that's the only position Patterson does on the pitch.

It's a calamity of a formation that plays 3 at the back and a FB as practically an out and out winger.

I dont think we'll see Patterson anywhere near an Everton shirt in the PL until he can adapt into a proper FB.
You've gotten this information from seeing him play... when?

No doubt you've sat and watched Scottish football, seeing as you keep slamming it on here at any given point or opportunity, you bad xenophobe.
I watch the Old Firm games and Scotkand matches.

I have as much knoweldege of that lad on the pitch as I need to make a judgement.

He's been sidelined by Lampard for a reason....a VERY good reason.

You keep saying he cant defend, a modern wing back in a back 5 doesnt need to defend.
They do. They actually do.

That's a nonsense of a statement.

You cant be in the final third of the pitch almost all the game and be part of any defence.

I have as much knoweldege of that lad on the pitch as I need to make a judgement.

He's played 30 minutes in an Old Firm.

Take it you've seen him against Moldova then?

Fairly sure he didn't play because of that minor issue of the surgery he had on his leg, but you know, defo because he's crap lol

They do. They actually do.

That's a nonsense of a statement.

You cant be in the final third of the pitch almost all the game and be part of any defence.
When you have a spare few hours I can talk you through the finer points of modern football, till then, maybe go and read a book.

51UK6vWmxBL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

He's played 30 minutes in an Old Firm.

Take it you've seen him against Moldova then?

Fairly sure he didn't play because of that minor issue of the surgery he had on his leg, but you know, defo because he's crap lol
Old Firm games, not derbies. *sigh*

...for Rangers and Scotland.

He's an utter catastrophe of a FB.

People need to remember the development in Coleman earlier in his career. He had huge gaps in his defensive game early on but went on to become to become one of the top RB’s in the league for a period

…..he was very good in his Old Firm debut.

Those games are intense, but he was a cool head. He’s already a better defender than Kenny, he’s a real threat going forward. Only Lampard knows why he preferred Kenny but I get the impression he realised he had a talent at his disposal just as Patterson got injured.

i agree Lampard’s stance supports your view but I‘m sure both of you will be proven wrong next season.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back