Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to remember the development in Coleman earlier in his career. He had huge gaps in his defensive game early on but went on to become to become one of the top RB’s in the league for a period
Only after he went out on loan to Blackpool.

I think we may see that with Patterson.

Keep an eye on the RB situation, I dont think we'll start next season with the three options we had last season...maybe one more in and one out. It really wouldn't surprise me if FL once and for all sorts this situation out this summer.

Keep an eye on the RB situation, I dont think we'll start next season with the three options we had last season...maybe one more in and one out. It really wouldn't surprise me if FL once and for all sorts this situation out this summer.
Mate with the state of our midfield it'll be the least of the priorities

You are insane if you think a club that offered JJK a new contract has any intention of buying a RB this Summer.

Yeah - we'll retain both AND JJK.

Bold Everton, that.

We'll see Kenny stay, yes. I have my doubts about Patterson being at this club, tbh.

I dont see anything in Lampard's deeds that indicate this player - whom he never bought - has any place in his future plans.

That player cant defend, and I think Lampard knows it and he'll act decisively.

We'll see Kenny stay, yes. I have my doubts about Patterson being at this club, tbh.

I dont see anything in Lampard's deeds that indicate this player - whom he never bought - has any place in his future plans.

I'll guarantee hell be here next season and a part of the first team mate

Patterson has bags of potential. He just needs game time next season. I've always been impressed when he's played for Rangers and especially for Scotland.

He’s literally played 45 mins for us and he’s been written off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back