Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he gets a decent run next season. People saying he can’t defend should realise our other defenders can’t either! He’s still young and the only way he will improve is by playing regularly. Some of our defenders have already shown they will never be good, or in the case of Coleman, never gonna be quick enough again. I hope to see him and Branthwaite much more involved next season.

Played half a game against a non-league team and was probably our best player. Training and on the pitch performances can differ greatly and JJK is a prime example. Patterson needs a Mykolenko run of games on the pitch then we can judge. I have confidence that he will be a player of the future for us

Played half a game against a non-league team and was probably our best player. Training and on the pitch performances can differ greatly and JJK is a prime example. Patterson needs a Mykolenko run of games on the pitch then we can judge. I have confidence that he will be a player of the future for us

In addition, now that we are stuck with JJK and Patterson, and we once again have higher priority transfer areas, we may as well stick with him and hopefully he comes good!

It's not just my view though is it?

3 Everton managers didn't play him in the PL.

Wasn't aware that he'd left... so one still will play him in the PL.

One you think is a dreadful manager and a sponge of the club that shouldn't be here, so not sure why you're now using him as a figureheard to stand behind. (I am sure btw... because you contradict yourself every 3-5 comments to suit your needs)

The other was Benitez.

Stellar stellar opine there @davek ... cannot wait for the next beauty! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back