Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has looked great, his ability to just take long balls first touch and either head to someone else or hit a great pass may be super important this season.
I thought quite a few of our players seemed determined not to pass to him, especially that first half. I saw Patterson quite a few times for Scotland. A tip: if Patterson has space in front of him give him the ball. He'll run riot against defences in those situations.

Still a lot to learn, I like his one touch passing to maintain quick tempo but I’m disappointed he didn’t make much impact going forward.

I thought quite a few of our players seemed determined not to pass to him, especially that first half. I saw Patterson quite a few times for Scotland. A tip: if Patterson has space in front of him give him the ball. He'll run riot against defences in those situations.
I noticed that too for a spell in the 1st half, I was thinking give him the ball he’s in space. But Gray alway wants to do it alone. He will thrive with McNeil next to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back