Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be incorrect but I feel Frank just recently being appointed, felt he had to abide by a form of decorum and not immediately displace the team captain with a 20 year old. I think that creates a dilemma because the current mediocre right back is a notable club figure with a distinguished history. Everton's over indulgence in sentimentality has been major factor in the absence of a replacement over the past 3 years. Baines was a similar scenario, the players become so sacred there's reluctance to supplant them with a new player
Kinda like in Ted Lasso, Roy Kent

I could be incorrect but I feel Frank just recently being appointed, felt he had to abide by a form of decorum and not immediately displace the team captain with a 20 year old. I think that creates a dilemma because the current mediocre right back is a notable club figure with a distinguished history. Everton's over indulgence in sentimentality has been major factor in the absence of a replacement over the past 3 years. Baines was a similar scenario, the players become so sacred there's reluctance to supplant them with a new player
All true I think.

Zpatterson will get some gam time soon enough, and then it will resolve itself. It will be clear what we are missing.

That Juranovic is absolute quality in possession. I think Ralston will only ever be a squad player there. Nowhere near the standard we should ever consider. All opinions though isn’t it? :drunk:

….I might have this wrong, but as far as I can see Patterson is Scotlands first choice RB ahead of Ralston. Ralston got his only cap when Patterson was suspended.

A bit strange comparing a 23 year old Celtic player with one cap to a 20 year old (former) Rangers player with 6 caps who just got a major move to the premier league.

Anyone would think they were Celtic fans :p

That Juranovic is absolute quality in possession. I think Ralston will only ever be a squad player there. Nowhere near the standard we should ever consider. All opinions though isn’t it? :drunk:
Ralston fell off a cliff when Rodgers left and had poor loan deals but has been fantastic this season under big Ange he and Juranovic have both been great this season keeping eachother out of the side when they start.

A bit strange comparing a 23 year old Celtic player with one cap to a 20 year old (former) Rangers player with 6 caps who just got a major move to the premier league.

Anyone would think they were Celtic fans :p
We may have got our trousers pulled down with the Patterson deal zat, lets see who ends up being Scotland rb. Think we're still going to be looking a rb this summer AGAIN.

We may have got our trousers pulled down with the Patterson deal zat, lets see who ends up being Scotland rb. Think we're still going to be looking a rb this summer AGAIN.

Couple of things...

1: Yes its a bit weird hes not got any mins

2: He seemed to be pretty good in the u23s game and alot of Scotland and Rangers fans rate him extremely highly.

My guess is that hes going to he top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back