Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of things...

1: Yes its a bit weird hes not got any mins

2: He seemed to be pretty good in the u23s game and alot of Scotland and Rangers fans rate him extremely highly.

My guess is that hes going to he top notch.
Hope youre right, but I dont think hes good enough. Shouldve got Alves lol goal and an assist already against ATM

Up until yesterday the team was struggling and it probably wouldn’t do him any favours to throw him in now. Win a few and get ourselves out of danger and then ease him into the team with the view to him being a regular starter next season

It doesn't, but playing for them is been used as a reason for him being good. xxx
….because a poster said we signed the wrong young Scottish RB, but Patterson is first choice for Scotland ahead of that fella.
I see, im lucky that ive never watched the boy play, so when he does I get to watch him with a clean slate.

People do realise hes 20 years old tho right? Lets hope hes given as much time as needed, but reading this thread it seems most have made their minds up already.

Hope youre right, but I dont think hes good enough. Shouldve got Alves lol goal and an assist already against ATM

If he wasnt rated by Scotland he wouldnt be 1st choice.

If he wasnt rated by Rangers they would have sold him to us for £9mil or whatever last summer.

If he wasnt rated by Everton we wouldnt have put £11mil down and given him a 5.5 year contract.

If he wasnt rated by Rangers fans then they wouldnt have been saying since his debut that he looks like hes going to the very top.

The argument is only there because hes not got any mins...it may be for a number of reasons.

Id have expected him to come on by now for a few mins ahead of captain calamity but it wont do him any harm to have some time to adapt.

Alot of posters are complaining about Mykolenko not instantly being top class after 1 month out on a mid season break, 3 managers and a back injury....

...imagine the stick they would give Patterson if hes not yet adapted or ready.

My belief is that he will become one of the best in the league...based on Rangers fans i know (especially one very connected and clued up one) and the snippets ive seen.

Up until yesterday the team was struggling and it probably wouldn’t do him any favours to throw him in now. Win a few and get ourselves out of danger and then ease him into the team with the view to him being a regular starter next season
He is still young. He has tge ability. The bigger and stronger he gets, the more we will see of him. A keeper.

Hoping Godfrey is not too long off injured, but the lad should get opportunities from the bench anyway, after regular time with the u23s.

Coleman played a game yesterday. There's no need to rush

He is still young. He has tge ability. The bigger and stronger he gets, the more we will see of him. A keeper.

Hoping Godfrey is not too long off injured, but the lad should get opportunities from the bench anyway, after regular time with the u23s.

Coleman played a game yesterday. There's no need to rush
Agree and playing him in a team that has some confidence can only help him

If he wasnt rated by Scotland he wouldnt be 1st choice.

If he wasnt rated by Rangers they would have sold him to us for £9mil or whatever last summer.

If he wasnt rated by Everton we wouldnt have put £11mil down and given him a 5.5 year contract.

If he wasnt rated by Rangers fans then they wouldnt have been saying since his debut that he looks like hes going to the very top.

The argument is only there because hes not got any mins...it may be for a number of reasons.

Id have expected him to come on by now for a few mins ahead of captain calamity but it wont do him any harm to have some time to adapt.

Alot of posters are complaining about Mykolenko not instantly being top class after 1 month out on a mid season break, 3 managers and a back injury....

...imagine the stick they would give Patterson if hes not yet adapted or ready.

My belief is that he will become one of the best in the league...based on Rangers fans i know (especially one very connected and clued up one) and the snippets ive seen.
Time will tell zat, but we really, really dont need a project for rb though. I know plenty of rangers fans too, surrounded by them over here begrudgingly some of them are even family or friends lol and many of them laughed their bullocks off when we paid that much for Taverniers understudy.

He'll get his chance, be patient, he was good enough for Frank to include him in the teamsheet yesterday, he'll be good enough to be on it again and get some game time at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back