2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware they've had a points deduction.

I mean i can understand Rooney getting sympathy due to their plight overall, but then any poor manager in a similar situation would get the same platitudes.
I’m not advocating for Rooney , although as someone said I’d take Coleen over the current manager , however its not just the points deduction he had about 7 players during pre-season now they’re leaving as they’re not being paid . The job he’s done given the circumstances is a lot more than his win percentage, a lot more .

I’m not advocating for Rooney , although as someone said I’d take Coleen over the current manager , however its not just the points deduction he had about 7 players during pre-season now they’re leaving as they’re not being paid . The job he’s done given the circumstances is a lot more than his win percentage, a lot more .
He’s getting the sympathy vote though - you can’t just dismiss that

re: Patterson not being ready, there is an argument that can be made there but it’s still not a reason why Coleman should start games. Kenny is outperforming him.

At the start of the season they had a points deduction, half a team, and a potential embargo on future transfers. Rooney has done a good job to assemble a squad that plays decent football with limited resources and in doing so has managed to claw back the points deduction and even look like they might actually stay up. I don't think he is ready for Everton but he is doing a decent job and will make a good coach one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.