Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet he starts versus Boreham wood but we need him more against City, it's weird because Lampard trusted in youth at Chelsea maybe it's the position we are in he feels he can't throw him in we'll in that case him him twenty minutes at the end of games when Seamus fades?!

Bet he starts versus Boreham wood but we need him more against City, it's weird because Lampard trusted in youth at Chelsea maybe it's the position we are in he feels he can't throw him in we'll in that case him him twenty minutes at the end of games when Seamus fades?!

Or he might just not think he’s ready. However I find that hard to believe considering how bad our full-backs are.

My theory is he just doesn’t want to cause a fuss by dropping the long serving captain a few weeks into his reign.

Or he might just not think he’s ready. However I find that hard to believe considering how bad our full-backs are.

My theory is he just doesn’t want to cause a fuss by dropping the long serving captain a few weeks into his reign.
We need more energy from the full backs especially away from home they are your attackers

The amount of games Seamus is playing, he will soon pick up an injury, I think that is when Patterson gets his chance. As people have said, it's difficult for Lampard to come in and drop the club captain. I can see his point, with the exception of the Southampton game, when just about everyone was poor, Seamus has played well for Lampard.

I'm looking forward to seeing Patterson get his chance, I think the pace of him and Gordon down he right has potential.

FL is at the club for less than a month, still assessing and learning about his players.
He will have learned from each training session and in particular from games.
The game against Southampton will have been particularly enlightening.

Its not weird. Lampard said himself in one of his pressers that hes gotten a reputation for using young players, but that he disagrees with it, because he only does so if he deems them ready. Him not using Patterson is clearly because he doesnt deem him ready.
Im sure we’ll see him play soon enough, hes one for the future, not the right now and Im okay with that.

Yes, because getting relegated is less important.

But i subscribe to your guess. After all, its all about frankie’s learning curve.

Coleman was one of the only players who didn’t suck against Saints.
No mate you missed the memo apparently - to be cool weve all to hate Coleman now and its his fault hes still the best rb at the club after 13years service. Also he single-handedly has stopped 13 managers and the club hierarchy from finding a suitable replacement for him in those 13yrs. Even Seamus knows he needs rested but coolblues would rather rip him apart because of the clubs shortcomings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back