Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate you missed the memo apparently - to be cool weve all to hate Coleman now and its his fault hes still the best rb at the club after 13years service. Also he single-handedly has stopped 13 managers and the club hierarchy from finding a suitable replacement for him in those 13yrs. Even Seamus knows he needs rested but coolblues would rather rip him apart because of the clubs shortcomings.

Yes, because our primary concern is “being cool” and not the fact that we are in the midst of a relegation battle and have a undroppable 33 year old right back that can’t kick or control a ball with his left foot, head, tackle, cross or jump.

No mate you missed the memo apparently - to be cool weve all to hate Coleman now and its his fault hes still the best rb at the club after 13years service. Also he single-handedly has stopped 13 managers and the club hierarchy from finding a suitable replacement for him in those 13yrs. Even Seamus knows he needs rested but coolblues would rather rip him apart because of the clubs shortcomings.
They demand Coleman score every week from RB to justify him keeping his place, but are ok that a non-scoring striker like DCL keeps his place.

Unreal the level of BS assessment of Coleman.

Yes, because our primary concern is “being cool” and not the fact that we are in the midst of a relegation battle and have a undroppable 33 year old right back that can’t kick or control a ball with his left foot, head, tackle, cross or jump.
Again... not Colemans fault hes the best rb at the club. Do you think the reason pattersons not getting a game is because hes too good ??? , have slippy, gvb, benitez, dunc and Lampard refused to start him because hes too good??? . We started this relegation threatening season with a rs legend as manager the same geniuses wasted a loan place on el ghazi and blew the remainder of our transfer budget on a project for rb in a relegation threatened season..The owners an idiot, clubs run like a circus many, many more targets at the club to blame than a 13yr faithful servant of the club.

Again... not Colemans fault hes the best rb at the club. Do you think the reason pattersons not getting a game is because hes too good ??? , have slippy, gvb, benitez, dunc and Lampard refused to start him because hes too good??? . We started this relegation threatening season with a rs legend as manager the same geniuses wasted a loan place on el ghazi and blew the remainder of our transfer budget on a project for rb in a relegation threatened season..The owners an idiot, clubs run like a circus many, many more targets at the club to blame than a 13yr faithful servant of the club.

Well I’m certainly not blaming Coleman for the state of the club, and everything you’ve said there I agree with. But on the specific subject of Coleman, he is finished and needs replacing.

I'll happily drive him to the glue factory myself.

Well I’m certainly not blaming Coleman for the state of the club, and everything you’ve said there I agree with. But on the specific subject of Coleman, he is finished and needs replacing.
Of course he needs replacing, Seamus knows that himself - about the same time Baines was replaced on the other side. The CLUB didn't replace him though and in a year we could get relegated we blew our last 2 chances to rest him on a loan for el ghazi and a ridiculous transfer fee on a nothing yet kid. Lets hope Seamus stays fit while we try to stay up-hes head and shoulders still the best rb at the club.

They demand Coleman score every week from RB to justify him keeping his place, but are ok that a non-scoring striker like DCL keeps his place.

Unreal the level of BS assessment of Coleman.
Literally no one is demanding that or anything like it.

Unreal the level of BS from you, as per usual.

He's an absolutely finished player who's been at fault for more goals than he's created/scored for a while (and possibly even prevented), but he's kept and shockingly honoured because he's served us 42069 years, not because he's good. We're in a relegation battle and we're betting on sentimentality instead of actual player's skill. Jesus wept.

Of course he needs replacing, Seamus knows that himself - about the same time Baines was replaced on the other side. The CLUB didn't replace him though and in a year we could get relegated we blew our last 2 chances to rest him on a loan for el ghazi and a ridiculous transfer fee on a nothing yet kid. Lets hope Seamus stays fit while we try to stay up-hes head and shoulders still the best rb at the club.

He is not “head and shoulders” better than anyone. I’d argue Kenny is fractionally better than him tbh and I think he’s crap.

Literally no one is demanding that or anything like it.

Unreal the level of BS from you, as per usual.

He's an absolutely finished player who's been at fault for more goals than he's created/scored for a while (and possibly even prevented), but he's kept and shockingly honoured because he's served us 42069 years, not because he's good. We're in a relegation battle and we're betting on sentimentality instead of actual player's skill. Jesus wept.

What you’re forgetting, is that Coleman never came from the “ Evil Club “ and that’s all that matters in the world according to Dave lol

He is not “head and shoulders” better than anyone. I’d argue Kenny is fractionally better than him tbh and I think he’s crap.
Again.. clubs fault we're debating between Seamus and JJK for the remainder of this relegation threatened season for the rb berth. We just wasted our transfer kitty and a loan option. Some idiot at the club thought throwing all our money on patterson for some reason was coming straight in to take the rb.slot. We could have waited and got an inexperienced kid in the summer for a project. We're still going to need a rb this summer if we stay up.

Or he might just not think he’s ready. However I find that hard to believe considering how bad our full-backs are.

My theory is he just doesn’t want to cause a fuss by dropping the long serving captain a few weeks into his reign.
Or maybe he hasn’t impressed enough in training with our players, so is definitely it ready for opposing players.
I don’t see why a manager would throw an unknown into a struggling team just because some fans want him too.
It could actually do the kid more harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back