Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’m a little bit concerned if we won’t play him against a non league side at home.
Not sure why post was quite so funny. Maybe you are easily pleased. I agree, I would expect this would be a great game to start him. I was going off FL comment at the presser for this game that he needs to be patient for his opportunity. That gave me the impression he will still hold him back.

Guess we will find out soon enough. To be clear Ill be disappointed if he doesn't start

Can't wait to see him play today.

My point was that even though he has played EL and international matches for Scotland, it does not have to mean much. The fact that you come from Bodø Glimt, have played EL, won big against Roma and Celtic, international matches for Norway, and are under 23 years old, does not have to mean that you have PL quality.

So the skepticism is quite legitimate, especially when he is not found good enough to replace an aging Coleman. On the other hand, he is relatively young and needs time to adapt, and I do not intend to judge him until he has had a fair chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back