Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Course there is, what were you doing at Finch farm, emptying the bins
There's a reason he hasn't had a second on the pitch yet.

IMO he wont start tomorrow night. If the tie is won he'll get a run out.

That would be my guess.

There's not much faith in him at the moment. I'd defo expect him to go out to a Championship team this summer...unless we're also a Championship side by then, in which case he might be able to do a job here next season.

There's a reason he hasn't had a second on the pitch yet.

IMO he wont start tomorrow night. If the tie is won he'll get a run out.

That would be my guess.

There's not much faith in him at the moment. I'd defo expect him to go out to a Championship team this summer...unless we're also a Championship side by then, in which case he might be able to do a job here next season.

So we keep selecting Coleman?

I would find it odd if he doesn't start tomorrow, I don't see any reason why not. If he can't play against a national league side then I do have to question what the point in buying him was, we need a f'in RB

From what I saw of him in the U23s he is more than capable against National League

I would find it odd if he doesn't start tomorrow, I don't see any reason why not. If he can't play against a national league side then I do have to question what the point in buying him was, we need a f'in RB

From what I saw of him in the U23s he is more than capable against National League

The issue I have with him not playing, isn't that he's not playing, it's that since he's arrived he's played 61 minutes since he arrived in the U23's.

If he's not yet ready for the first team, get him starting in the U23's, keep him match fit and ready to go. Just bad management really the same with Gbamin never getting U23 minutes after his injury.

Think having played and scored and assisted at both Europa league and International level as well as winning a Scottish premiership winners medal should maybe allay any fears some seem to have on here!! ?

Think having played and scored and assisted at both Europa league and International level as well as winning a Scottish premiership winners medal should maybe allay any fears some seem to have on here!! ?
1646243007101.webp

Not sounding like he is ready at all....

I said this morning that he wasn't fancied and that I didn't think he'd play....got slaughtered for it as per usual...then the manager confirms those suspicions by saying today he's got to be patient and continue to learn the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back