2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really wanted him in today again no support was offered from the rb. Could play this lad when playing all holgate mina godfrey. We need a player to help the winger out by offering a ball on and to create space making a run

I don't think it's that big a deal he wasn't in the squad today even if fit. It probably wasn't the right game to make his debut and it was a reasonable call to play Kenny over Seamus. We don't need two right backs on the bench so he has to completely leave out either Patterson or Coleman and I do think that even if he's not playing you want the Club Captain in the dressing room. Agree though that he should be featuring in the cup.

I don't think it's that big a deal he wasn't in the squad today even if fit. It probably wasn't the right game to make his debut and it was a reasonable call to play Kenny over Seamus. We don't need two right backs on the bench so he has to completely leave out either Patterson or Coleman and I do think that even if he's not playing you want the Club Captain in the dressing room. Agree though that he should be featuring in the cup.

But every game he doesn't play the pressure just cranks up more.

What happens if he doesn't have a great game against Brentford and we have a massive game away at Newcastle? Still play Coleman who has been dreadful or Kenny who has been OK at best? Today, home crowd behind him was a better chance to give him minutes.

Ridiculous that he wasn't involved as it's impossible that he can be as bad as Coleman or Kenny. He and Mykolenko need to just be used now, we need balance and attacking impetus from our full backs urgently.

Status
Not open for further replies.